Forest jobs 2020- 10th,inter jobs -IFP Ranchi Recruitment 2020
IFP Ranchi Recruitment 2020-21: All the interested candidates searching for IFP Ranchi jobs 2020 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2020 updates. Find more details and updates about IFP Ranchi recruitment 2020
Eligibility criteria for IFP LDC, MTS & Forest Guard Vacancy
- LDC: 12th pass/ Typing Speed.
- Forest Guard: 12th pass with Science.
- MTS: 10th pass or equivalent.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit should not below 18 years and exceeding 27 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
Forest jobs 2020- 10th,inter jobs
- IFP Ranchi selection will be based on Written Test (all posts), Physical Fitness Test (Forest Guard) & Typing Test (LDC).
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address: Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H.23, Gumla Road, Ranchi 835 303 (Jharkhand).
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft (Director, Institute of Forest Productivity payable at Ranchi).
How to apply for Institute of Forest Productivity Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website ifp.icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Tender & Recruitments” find the advertisement “Click here to view the Recruitment Notification dated 22.07.2020 (IFP, Ranchi)”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up IFP Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IFP Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends