Army School TGT, PGT, PRT Online Form 2022
There are 136 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These
schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education
Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
2. There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over
every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the
School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.
Qualifications. The requisite qualifications are: –
(a) Educational/Professional Qualification: –
Post Minimum Qualifications
Education Aggregate % Professional Aggregate %
1. PGT Post-Graduation 50 B Ed 50
2. TGT Graduation 50* B Ed 50
3. PRT Graduation 50 Two-year Diploma in
Elementary Education or B.Ed. 50
*A Post-Graduate with less than aggregate 50% marks in Graduation, but aggregate 50% marks in PostGraduation and also 50% marks in the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
1. Detailed List of minimum qualifications for teachers in Army Public Schools is at Annexure 3.
2. Candidates must in addition to the minimum aggregate percentage mentioned in the table above have
scored no less than 50% marks in each of the subjects in which they have graduated/ post-graduated.
The detailed mark sheets will be scruitinised during the interview.
(b) Age – As on 01 April 2021: –
(i) Fresh Candidates : Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools
(Less than 5 years’ teaching experience) the candidate should be in the age bracket as per
(ii) Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi DSEA&R)
(Those with more than 5 years
teaching experience in the last 10 years)
Download Notification:: Click Here
TS SI/Constable Previous Papers::Click Here
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|