IBPS CRP X Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification | CRP Clerk-X Apply Online @ibps.in
Annually time to time, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes the online recruitment examinations for various posts like Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officers (SO), etc. Now this time for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020, total 17 Banks namely State Bank Of India (SBI), Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank Of Baroda (BOB), Bank Of India (BOI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Punjab & Sindh Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Bank Of Maharashtra, Oriental Bank Of Commerce, UCO Bank, Canara Bank, Central Bank Of India, Corporation Bank, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank Of India (UBI), United Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank and IDBI Bank have participated. IBPS has announced a Common Written Examination X for the appointment of Clerks in 17 Indian Banks. All those appropriate candidates who wish to apply online for IBPS clerk jobs must have at least Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized University/ Institution. Age of applicants should be between 20-28 years if they want to take part in IBPS CRP X Exam. Here candidates are advised to go through below table for a complete overview.
IBPS CRP Clerk-X Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP CONDITIONS:-
- Indian Citizens
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Malawi, Zambia and Zaire with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person from Nepal, Bhutan and a Tibetan Refugee who come to India before 01.01.1962 with an intention to settling down.
AGE LIMITATION (Cutoff Date – 01.09.20): Those candidates looking forward to this Common Written Exam should have their age as per criteria mentioned by the officials in a notification. A contestant must have born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999. The Age Limit for Unreserved and Reserved Categories are as follows.
- Maximum 28 years and Minimum 20 years of age for General Category.
- All those who belong to SC/ ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer), PWD and Other Reserved Categories will get Relaxation in Upper age limit as follows:-
- Other Backward Classes = 03 years
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe = 05 years
- Persons With Disabilities = 10 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots = 05 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in J&K State during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 = 05 years
- Widows, Divorced Women & Women legally separated from their Husbands = 09 yrs
- Regular Employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from Service = 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen & Disabled Ex-S = Actual period of Service rendered in the defence forces +3 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants in accordance with the Norms of Government Of India (GOI).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates who are willing to apply for Clerk Common Written Examination-10 must have following qualifications from a Govt. approved University or Institute.
- Graduation Degree in any stream
- Computer Operating Knowledge
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Operations
- Computer or Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute
- Rs. 850/- (Rupee Six Hundred Only) for General and OBC Categories.
- Rs. 175/- (Rupee One Hundred Only) for SC, ST, PWD & EXSM Categories.
- You can deposit your fees using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards. Don’t forget to take a print out of system generated e-receipt after making an online payment.
- The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees or intimation charges will have to be borne by the contestants.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|